Understanding Your Confidence
How often do you stop to understand your own confidence levels and what affects it?
This course explores what confidence is and encourages you to question your confidence levels and to be clear about what impacts your confidence in day to day life.
Building confidence is something that we all have to do from time to time and while this can be a challenge, this course comes with 4 really simple, steps that you can use in everyday life.
This course will support you to build your confidence in a way that works for you.
Included in this course:
• Online access for one year
• Resources to download and re-use as you like
• Reflection questions to encourage you to take action
• Practical activities for you to take action in your own time
• Different ways to learn including video and audio content
Once you’ve paid for your course, you’ll receive an email with login details for the course platform.